I work with two types of clients:
publications and brands
Publication? I can be your journalist, reporter or editor
Beauty or health/wellness brand? I can be your article writer/blogger or editor
Pick and Choose What YOU Need
You and your brand are one-of-a-kind, so why should you be told what you need by having only a few pre-determined packages to choose from? Here is what I offer. Let’s talk and co-creatively build something just for YOU.
I’ve written articles for SELF, NYLON, Organic Authority, EcoSalon, The Kitchn and Living Healthy. If you’re a publication looking for a reporter or journalist to contribute articles, interview sources and/or edit stories, please contact me to discuss projects and rates.
Editorial Takeover – Your Outsourced Editor-In-Chief
IMAGINE THIS: I, an experienced editor, create an accessible, easy-to-digest editorial calendar that documents exactly when your content will be distributed so everything is planned in advance. I maintain the calendar and keep it filled with trending, on-brand, engaging and informative ideas. You participate in content ideation, but it’s no longer all on you. (Read: No more stress.)
- Creation and management of editorial calendar
- Create organizational system tailored to your company
- Creation and management of content repository (filled with ideas from a beauty/health editor)
- Creation and maintenance of editorial style guide
- Ideation of fresh, alluring content
- Recruit and manage freelance writers
- Article editing and reviewing
- Photo/graphics review
- Coordination with graphics, social media, etc.
Article Writing – Your Very Own Beauty & Wellness Blogger
IMAGINE THIS: I, a writer with journalism/reporting experience, take any topic you want and create an article for you to dazzle customers and press. Plus, you have click-worthy headlines to put into your money maker (aka newsletter).
- Pitch ideas for weekly blog posts based on trends, audience interest, etc.
- Original writing
- Research from valid sources, such as medical journals and associations
- Professional editing for clarity and grammatical perfection
- Repurpose high-performing content
- Interviews with credentialed experts (extra)
- Interviews with brand ambassadors/customers (extra)
Original lifestyle photographs can be provided for an extra fee.
If you’re a start-up and aren’t ready to invest in ongoing articles, consider the 80/20 rule. Many brands find that 20% of their best blog content is responsible for 80% of their success, whether that’s measured by traffic or sales. We can create that 20% for you first so you have a set foundation in place. This cornerstone content will be longer, more heavily researched and comprehensive than most, and be based on anchor topics.
IMAGINE THIS: I, a B2B and B2C copywriter, write your e-newsletters so they don’t get ignored. I include brand-original articles for wider distribution of your content (90% of customers find custom content useful, per Demand Metric). And since email marketing is still the #1 way to make sales, you ultimately make more money.
- Weekly or monthly e-newsletter content creation
- Email drip campaigns (e.g. abandoned cart, “we miss you,” etc.)
- Welcome series autoresponder creation for customer retention
- Creation of lead magnet content (e.g. checklist, ebook, resource guide)
- Implementation of newsletter opt-in best practices*
- Additional content to increase email subscribers*
A La Carte
Contact me for a la carte rates.